Arthur Less is about to turn 50, right around the same time as his ex-boyfriend of 9 years gets married. So what's a failing novelist to do? Well, accept every invitation he's been given in the last few months and travel around the entire world, of course.
- This book is for people who:
love to laugh
like reading about writers or the literary world
- like reading award-winning novels
- shy away from reading Pulitzer-Prize winning books
- are in love or hopeless romantics
- turn up their nose at romance
- are getting old and are either worrying or not worrying about it
- are young who think they are old
If this sounds like a book you would enjoy, you may also want to try This Is Your Life, Harriet Chance! by Jonathan Evison.
Recommended by Allie Charles