Resources for Your Nonprofit
Cecil County Public Library Databases
- Demographic Research - Fast and easy access to detailed demographic information with customizable geographic searches.
- Nonprofit Business Plan Builder - Built for aspiring entrepreneurs and those with existing nonprofits, it enables users to produce complete business plans.
Helpful Links for Maryland Nonprofits
- Checklist for Starting a Nonprofit in Maryland - PDF format. Adobe Reader required.
- Maryland Association for Nonprofits
- GuideStar - Identify local nonprofits that exist in your community
- GrantSpace - online tutorials and training related to starting and running a nonprofit
- Maryland Community Services Locator - Search for specific resources using criteria such as location/address, type of service (e.g. food, housing, legal services), population served, and any applicable payment options.
- Register a Charitable Organization in Maryland
Foundation Center Information
- Foundation Centers exist to connect nonprofits with the resources they need, including research information, funding sources, and training opportunities.
- Find nearest Foundation Center