We’ve missed you! We are working to get holds to you as quickly as possible. Please wait for notification that your holds are available for Contactless Pickup – if you have specific questions, please call your local branch.
All returned materials are quarantined for a minimum of 96 hours and may cause a delay in items being removed from your account and/or holds becoming available. No fines will be charged until further notice. We appreciate your patience. For more information about CCPL's phased reopening, please visit our Reopening Roadmap.
Elkton, Cecilton, Chesapeake City, Rising Sun, and Perryville. At Perryville, please use the drive-through window.
Days and times for Contactless Pickup and telephone service at Elkton, Cecilton, Chesapeake City, Rising Sun, and Perryville are:
Monday through Friday, 9 am – 6 pm
Saturday, 9am- 1pm
North East is available for questions by phone:
Monday through Friday, 9 am-5 pm
Port Deposit is temporarily closed. Please contact Perryville.
Steps for Contactless Pickup
- Log in to My Account or call any CCPL Branch to place your holds.
- Select Your Pick Up Location: Elkton, Cecilton, Chesapeake City, Rising Sun, or Perryville.
- Wait to receive notification that your hold is available.
- Once notified by email or phone, go to your Pickup Location. For faster service, call to let us know you are on your way.
- When you arrive, come to the designated Pickup window to receive your items.
Contactless Printing is now available at four Contactless Pickup Locations
- Email your print to firstname.lastname@example.org and choose a pick-up branch (Cecilton, Chesapeake City, Elkton, Perryville, or Rising Sun). Please list your first name, last name, library card number or student ID number, and phone number in your email.
- We’ll email you when your print is ready for pickup.
- You can print up to 10 pages free per day. Additional pages are 20 cents each.
- Go online to your library account to pay or wait until our buildings are reopened to the public.
- Scanning and faxing services are currently not available.
- Wi-Fi is now available in library branch parking lots. Look for “CCPL_Outdoor_WiFi” to connect your device.
- No overdue fines will accrue until further notice.
- All library book return drops are now open for you to return your materials.
- Scanning, faxing and computer access are not yet available.
- All returned materials must be placed in book drops.
- We are unable to accept book donations.
- Library buildings remain closed to the public at this time.
- Contact info for locations and phone numbers with updated hours for Contactless Pickup and telephone service
- Email us at email@example.com or send us a message via Facebook.