We’ve missed you! Thank you for your patience as we process the thousands of holds you’ve placed.
We are working to get them to you as quickly as possible, but it may take a few days. Please wait for notification that your holds are available for Contactless Pickup – if you have specific questions about your holds, please call your local branch.
Contactless Pickup is now available at the following locations:
Elkton, Chesapeake City, Rising Sun, and Perryville. At Perryville, please use the drive-through window.
Days and times for Contactless Pickup and telephone service at Elkton, Chesapeake City, Rising Sun, and Perryville are:
Monday through Friday, 9am – 6pm
Saturday, 9am- 1pm
North East and Cecilton are available for questions by phone:
Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm
Port Deposit is temporarily closed. Please contact Perryville.
Please note the following:
- Wi-Fi is now available in library branch parking lots. Look for “CCPL_Outdoor_WiFi” to connect your device.
- No overdue fines will accrue until further notice.
- All library book return drops are now open for you to return your materials. If you are unable to return your materials at this time, please keep and enjoy them through September 1st.
- If you had holds available at the library before the building closure, you will be contacted.
- Only Cecil County Public Library materials will be available for pickup; the state Inter-Library loan system is currently suspended.
- Printing, scanning, faxing and computer access are not yet available.
- All returned materials must be placed in book drops.
- We are unable to accept book donations.
- Library buildings remain closed to the public at this time.
STEPS for CONTACTLESS PICKUP @ YOUR LIBRARY
- Beginning June 8th, Log in to My Account or call any CCPL Branch to place up to 20 holds.
Select Your Pick Up Location: Elkton, Chesapeake City, Rising Sun, or Perryville.
- Wait to receive notification that your hold is available.
- Once notified by email or phone, go to your Pickup Location. For faster service, call to let us know you are on your way.
- When you arrive, come to the designated Pickup window to receive your items.