Student Virtual Library Card
WHAT IS THE STUDENT VIRTUAL LIBRARY CARD?
The Student Virtual Library Card is a partnership between the Cecil County Public Library and the Cecil County Public School system. All CCPS students and educators can use their virtual library card at any library location in Cecil County and throughout our website, with no sign-up required! Simply use your student ID, following the guidelines below.
HOW DO I USE MY STUDENT VIRTUAL LIBRARY CARD?
Students - Having problems? Please contact your school media specialist.
Teachers - Having problems? Please use this form.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH MY STUDENT VIRTUAL LIBRARY CARD?
Check out 5 items fine-free
- Physical books, CDs, Graphic novels/manga, Audiobooks
- See your checkouts and place holds - go to the CCPL library catalog and click My Account
Download eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Access eBooks, eAudiobooks, and Magazines via OverDrive on your computer or by using the Libby app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Find eBooks and eAudiobooks with RBdigital, which is also available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire.
*Video tutorials below.
Access test-prep and college planning
Get ready for PSAT, GED, AP, ACT, SAT, and SAT subject tests and plan for college
Research, Homework, and Project Help
Fast Facts & Student Research Topics
Current Events and Issues
- U.S. History in Context
- World History in Context
- Eras of American History, Colonial to Modern Day
- History of American Wars Collection
- Renaissance and Reformation Reference Library
- Alternative Energy
- Chemical Elements
- Encyclopedia of Biomes
- Grizmek's Animal Life
- How Everyday Products are Made
- Today's Science
- Real-Life Math
- Books and Authors
- Bookmate, our personalized recommendation service
- Staff booklists and reviews
Need help right now?
Maryland AskUsNow! is a 24/7 live online interactive service for the residents and students of the state of Maryland. It uses the expertise of trained librarians to provide answers to questions, guidance with research, and help with navigating the Internet.