Student Virtual Library Card
HOW DO I USE MY STUDENT ID TO ACCESS THE LIBRARY'S ONLINE AND DIGITAL RESOURCES?
A partnership between the Cecil County Public Library and the Cecil County Public School system allows all CCPS students to use their student ID at any library location in Cecil County and throughout our website. NO REGISTRATION needed. Simply use your student ID following the below guidelines.
Students - Having problems? Please contact your school media specialist.
Teachers - Having problems? Please use this form.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH MY STUDENT VIRTUAL LIBRARY CARD?
Check out 5 items fine-free
- Physical books, CDs, Graphic novels/manga, Audiobooks
- See your checkouts and place holds - go to the CCPL library catalog and click My Account
Download eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Access eBooks, eAudiobooks, and Magazines via OverDrive on your computer or by using the Libby app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Find eBooks and eAudiobooks with RBdigital, which is also available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire.
Starting 9/24, RBDigital content will move to the OverDrive website and Libby app. Current RBDigital holds will not transfer over and will need to be placed again in the OverDrive website or Libby app.
- While school is out due to COVID-19, students and teachers have access to eBooks, graphic novels, and audiobooks through hoopla in support of at-home learning.
*Video tutorials below.
Access test-prep and college planning
Get ready for PSAT, GED, AP, ACT, SAT, and SAT subject tests and plan for college
- Learning Express Library
- Testing & Education Reference Center - As of 9/30/2020, this resource will no longer be available
- HelpNow - With HelpNow, you’re just a click away from expert live tutors (2-11 pm daily), homework help, skill-building, and a 24-hour writing lab. For grades K-12, college students, and adult learners.
Research, Homework, and Project Help
Fast Facts & Student Research Topics
- Elementary School in Context (formerly Kids InfoBits)
Current Events and Issues
- U.S. History in Context
- World History in Context
- Eras of American History, Colonial to Modern Day
- History of American Wars Collection
- Renaissance and Reformation Reference Library
- Alternative Energy
- Chemical Elements
- Encyclopedia of Biomes
- Grizmek's Animal Life
- How Everyday Products are Made
- Today's Science
- Real-Life Math
- Encyclopedia of Mythology
- Literature Criticism and Author Information - As of 9/30/2020, this resource will no longer be available